Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Faves

This goofy guy:

joshua tree, november 2011

I was hit with the plague at 1:30am on Thursday morning, and puked 9 times before Todd took me to the emergency room for some serious drugs and fluids. It was an awful case of food poisoning, or at least that's all we can chalk it up to. He paid the emergency room co-pay and made me laugh, calling me an expensive date. He stood by my bedside (literally, almost on top of me) with bloodshot tired eyes and even held the bin while I tossed my cookies just one more time to show the doctors and nurses I meant business. He played hooky to stay home and sleep with me, and even kept the TV noise to a minimum :)
In sickness and in health, baby! This guy wins the Friday Faves award from now until forever...

No comments: