Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I believe.

Today, I believe in this:

I truly believe that love is what makes the world go 'round.  Love for your family, love for your friends, love for your hobbies, love for your past and love for your future.  I believe in destiny, but it doesn't mean you should cease control of your own path.  I believe in children and cheesy motivational quotes, because both have the power to inspire change.  I do believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls, and in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.  I believe that homemade is better than store-bought anything.  I believe in being kind to strangers (for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle...)  I believe that life is big.  Scratch that.  Life is huge, and we are so, so small.  I believe that bad things happen to good people for reasons we will never know.  I believe in the power of prayer, if for nothing else than to clear our minds and focus our energies on what truly matters.  I believe that blogging has changed our whole world by connecting people who would have never found each other otherwise.  I believe that if you love someone, you should hurry up and show it (A six year old said that.)  I believe that the best place on earth can be anywhere at any time.  In a tent, in a stadium, in Rome, or in the arms of your other half.  I believe that we should fill each day with all the joy our hearts can muster.  I believe in celebrating the simplest of things.  I believe in soy lattes, spontaneous dance parties in the kitchen, and the five love languages.   

I believe in so. many. things.  What do you believe in? 

1 comment:

dani said...

I believe that this may be your best post yet. maybe second to the guy in the train station in London/ kid in target. I believe you should write more- anywhere, anyhow :)