Thursday, June 19, 2014

17 Week Update!

How far along:  17 weeks
The baby is the size of:  A turnip!
Maternity clothes:  Still wearing a mix of maternity and regular clothes. Maternity jeans are oh-so-much more comfortable than regular jeans.
Best moment this week:  Sharing the excitement of baby with so many friends and family (and friends who are like family!) at Dani and Kyle's wedding. It was one of the best days EVER!
Movement:  Maybe a flutter or two -- still not sure if it's nerves or movement, but I guess I'll know soon.
Food cravings/aversions:  Still loving ice cream and fruit all the time, but nothing new there. Not totally in to home-cooked chicken or fish, but when am I ever? 
What I miss:  Not much. Everyone wants to know how hard it is not to drink at an occasion like my sister's wedding, but I can't say I really wanted any alcohol. 
Sleep:  I want it all. the. time. This crazy jam-packed weekend really threw me for a loop. Can't seem to catch up so I'm realllly excited for the weekend.
What I'm looking forward to:  Todd starts a new job on Monday, and the week after that we'll find out if this little nugget is a he or a she ;)
Symptoms:  Nothing to complain about.

No comments: