Monday, September 1, 2008

Reality Check


I AM … enjoying the calm before the storm.

I WANT… to lose 30 pounds.

I HAVE … to learn to hang my clothes up daily.

I KEEP … secrets. well.

I WISH I COULD … take a month off.

I HATE … ignorance.

I FEAR … old age, and i don't know why.

I HEAR … the buzz of my fan, which isn't quite doing the trick.

I DON’T THINK … I could ask for better friends.

I REGRET … nothing.

I LOVE …kisses on my forehead, pinkberry yogurt, and cafes in foreign places.

I AM NOT … capable of speaking swahili.

I DANCE … best when under the influence.

I SING … even though i can't.

I NEVER … underestimate the power of saturdays and sundays.

I RARELY … leave my camera at home.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH … olympics commercials and weddings.

I AM NOT ALWAYS … the best daughter/sister/friend i know how to be.

I HATE THAT … bad things happen to good people.

I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … why americans are so focused on work.

I NEED … to always brush my teeth before bed, otherwise i can't sleep.

I SHOULD … be organizing my life.

2 comments:

betty said...

You girls look so pretty! :)

Joanna said...

You look fantastic!