Monday, December 5, 2011

C is for Cookie

Next week is the first annual cookie bake-off at work and yours truly has offered to bake a bajillion cookies so that I don't have to be one of the "tasters" and eat my weight in sugar, flour and chocolate.  I need a little help deciding what to bake, so I'm taking a poll - cast your vote in the comments section and I might just send some your way ;)
Edited to add: yes, I said post your vote in the comments section... not Twitter, G-chat and texts.  That means no cookies for Jess, Hillary, and Julia :)


1.  Mom's mint brownies that look a little something like this (and always, always get eaten faster than you can say "miss piggy"):
2. White chocolate dipped cranberry cookies (another "Mom" special... can you see I have big shoes to fill?):


3. Chocolate pecan bars (a la guess who?):



4. "Over-the-top" Reese's Peanut Butter cookies (because nothing is better than chunks of PB cups inside a cookie)



(images via www.realmomkitchen.com and www.drinkwaterkitchen.com)
(i'm HUNGRY!)

3 comments:

Julia George said...

Fine! Mint brownies.

Anonymous said...

Definitely #4!
-Nicci xx

dulci said...

yum! this looks sooo good!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/