Thursday, January 27, 2011

30-Day Blog Challenge: Day 4th through WHATEVER!

My sister texted to honor me with BLOGGER OF THE YEAR award for being so horrible at my 30-day challenge. It's not that I couldn't do it; it's just that I would get disheartened to know that no one was reading my literary masterpieces. So to that I say, who cares...let's get back to business here! We have so much catching up to do:

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend:

It goes without saying that our wedding day was by far my favorite day in life. But this girl? She made it truly THE BEST. Here we are at the end of the night - me in my bathrobe (and pearls, thankyouverymuch), her in pajamas, partying til the very end. Nicci, you complete me.


Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago:

Swinging on a rope in Puerto Vallarta (November, 2008)

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet:

Be still, my heart.


Day 7 – Your dream wedding: This one

Day 8 – A song to match your mood: Anything off this album. Seriously digging it right now. If you want a free copy, I'm handing them out like candy! And guess what? It's not even released yet!

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased:

A soda from Boudin SF. Thrilling, eh?

No comments: